E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yuck!

Ok, so here is the situation! Kenan the dogs and I went upstairs to do a few things like we do most mornings! Kenan went into his room to play, or pull every book off the bookshelf, like usual. I didn't think anything of it because up to this point things were normal. Kenan has a fascination with shutting doors so he shut himself in his room. Again, this is nothing unusual! I usually give him a few minutes and then I go and open the door to check on him and make sure he is not tearing anything up! This time when I opened the door I was assaulted by the worst smell ever. As I looked about the room there was poop everywhere including all over my son. So I immediately start looking for the dirty diaper that I must have left by mistake in his room... nothing. I don't see anything, then it hits me! One of the dogs must have left a wonderful present in Kenan's room! How I had missed it I am not sure but I am pretty sure I know who the culprit is! Squirt got in trouble for digging out of the fence this week and she has been letting us know that she is not happy about it every since! So after I threw up a little in my mouth I cleaned up the mess, steam cleaned the carpets, and bathed Kenan! I was not happy about it though!

Anybody want a really cute but ornery dachshund? Anybody?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO!!!! How horrible- I can't even imagine!!! Don't tell Garrett though, or I'll never be able to have a puppy again!! I'm so sorry, I just vomited in my mouth a little too, poor thing!!

The Smiths said...

Ewww...I will tell Reagan to hold off on more Kenan kisses for a bit.

Darby Basham Brown said...

Oh Dear, Kristen! Did you at least get a photo? Everyone has to have a poop photo, cause it has happened to all of us, just maybe not with Dog Poo, NASTY!

Vickie said...

Just wait until he takes his diaper off and smears it all over the walls... this was a practice round!!! I am so sorry, especially being pregnant! You will laugh later! (My lab bleu did the same thing, when Wyatt was a baby bc we forgot to open the doggie door!)

Anonymous said...

Ok...that is just gross! I do have a child who ate his own feces while bathing in the tub. That was lovely to watch him chomp on it...mmm yum! Dog poop though is a total other dimension. Miss you friend!

Filatore said...

They don't call him "Squirt" for nothing....