E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 16, 2009

33 Weeks Belly


Again, this is not the best picture but you can see my belly! This was just a few days passed 33 weeks! I seem to be more uncomfortable this time than I was with Kenan! This baby is definitely a mover and a shaker - it is constantly rolling around or has the hiccups! We are getting excited about the new arrival!

2 comments:

danielle-laryn said...

without that bump you don't even look preganat!! Do you guys know if it's a boy or girl yet? Sure do miss you all! Best of blessings to you guys-what a cute family!

Jen said...

Hey Kristen - just popped by to see how ya'll were. You look great. I voted boy based on how you are carrying which never seems to really make a difference! Hope all is well and you all are doing great.