
We are in trouble now! Sladen is pulling up and cruising around the furniture. It is just a matter of time before he is walking. I cannot believe it... where does the time go?

Reagan and Kenan riding together on the stroller at the zoo! We bought a season pass so we can go for free anytime. I have already gotten my money's worth out of it. We go just about every other week. It is great for the little one's to get some energy out, too!

One of my favorite animals at the zoo. This hog is humongous!

The prairie dog exhibit! In Midland you can just go to Midland College and see these creatures in their natural habitat!

There is Elizabeth and Reagan with a prairie dog on their heads! Ha, ha!

Elizabeth and Kenan with the prairie dog!

There is Elizabeth and Kenan again! This is a pretty neat exhibit!

I love each of their faces in this one! Too funny!

The whole gaggle! I am so thankful for these girls who keep me sane and busy when Goldie is gone!

Amy and baby Connor!

The lion! He was looking right at me! I was only several feet from him.

The mommy lion and three of her cubs.

Giraffe

Uh oh! Look who discovered the toy box!

Look, I know how to use a spoon.

A little hammock fun.

One of our morning walk days. Baby Connor and Baby Sladen are all smiles.

Throwing leaves. The trees are gorgeous this fall!

I love this one of Reagan throwing the leaves. She is so cute!
3 comments:
Great Pictures! We are so thankful for sweet friends!
Thanks for posting these! We are so blessed by your friendship!
Post a Comment