E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 25, 2010

Midland






Sweet Brothers
Kenan driving the dump truck!
All smiles
I got a new dress in Vegas and I wore to church
Cute boy
Batman #1 and Batman #2
Aggies through and through
Constructing a major project
We took my nephew Blake on in the Wii
Checking out my brother's iPad
Loving my new boots and wearing them any chance I get
Daddy and his mini me
Us with Rhesa
Rhesa and me - we have about 500 pictures of us like that
Daddy and son
Kenan climbing the tree
Jumping!

We spent that last part of our escapades in Midland. Mother had a big welcome home party for Goldie with all of the family. We had such a great time. We ate Taco Villa almost every day that we were there. We spent a lot of time with family and shopping for the things that we can only get in Texas. It was a wonderful month of leave.

No comments: