

Sometimes Kenan amazes me. We were in FL actually on Kenan's birthday and we had a little party with a cake there. However, he received some gifts in the mail from family that were waiting for him when we got back to VA. I kept asking Kenan if he wanted to open them. His response was always, "When you make my Spider-Man cake, I will open my presents!" Well, things are crazy here and I have not taken the time to make his Spider-Man cake. Before you feel sorry for him look below and see that he had an awesome Spider-Man cake for his party in FL. What four year old has that kind of restraint when it comes to opening presents. They were all wrapped up and sitting on the dining room table FOR WEEKS. Finally one afternoon I asked Kenan if he wanted to open his presents after dinner. He finally said, "Yes!" We ate dinner and he went and started playing with his toys and never even mentioned opening his gifts. WOW! I asked him again if he wanted to open his gifts and his response was, "Oh yeah, I forgot!" So all that to say he finally opened his gifts on May 26th which is 45 days after his actual birthday!
We are so blessed to have Kenan in our lives. He amazes me everyday. He is a spunky, rambunctious, smart, handsome boy. He has grown up so much over the last few months. He cracks us up with his humor and he keeps us on our toes with his schemes. We love you so much, Kenan and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment