So we were having company come over and while I was cleaning the guest bathroom I realized the toilet was leaking. Goldie got in there to investigate and discovered that the whole toilet needed to be replaced. So he got in there and DID IT. I am amazed at all the things this man can do. He is awesome. And our guests had a new toilet by the time they arrived.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
My Hubby Can Do Anything
So we were having company come over and while I was cleaning the guest bathroom I realized the toilet was leaking. Goldie got in there to investigate and discovered that the whole toilet needed to be replaced. So he got in there and DID IT. I am amazed at all the things this man can do. He is awesome. And our guests had a new toilet by the time they arrived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment