Kenan has had several firsts this week. I think God prompted this to happen this week to help ease the stress of moving. It is easy to find joy in the small things when it is your child doing them. This week Kenan started really saying a few words that we understand. He has been saying Rock, dog, ball, and tickle, tickle, tickle. Of course we think it is the cutest thing ever! He also started signing "please"!
Today Goldie had him over at our house which is empty. In an effort to keep him contained he shut all the doors of the room they were in. The next thing he knew Kenan was gone. He had managed to open the doors on his own. When did he figure out how to do this?
Hopefully this is not boring stuff to you all but like I said at the very beginning I can't keep up with the baby book so this is it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment