E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 9, 2008

May at a Glance

We started May by working at the TPC (The Player's Championship). Goldie's squadron always works this event and so I tagged along to help this year! Kirk, Leslie, Blake and Blair came during the tournament so Kirk could go help Goldie, also! Goldie and Kirk went the last day of the tournament and had front row seats for the tie breaker hole for the championship! You couldn't wipe the smile off of Kirk's face! I might add that I drove Sergio Garcia on the driving range who was this year's winner! While the men enjoyed the golf tournament, Leslie and I took the kids to the beach! Saturday Goldie had class so we all loaded up and went to Disney's Magic Kingdom! The kids all had a blast! The week had no shortage of Wii play, too! Blake and Blair are both really good so I obliged and played with them - we got some great video of them playing! This was after our day at the beach! We met the guys for some dinner! Blake and Blair love "their Kenan"! And Kenan loves them, too! Kenan is almost as big as Blair but she wanted to hold him, too!

Blake and Kenan dressed alike for church on Sunday! They were so cute! Here they are showing off their attire! Here's all the gang before they left! We were sure sad to see them go! We had such a good time while they were here! The day after Kirk and Leslie left we went to Norfolk for house hunting leave! Above is the house that we will be renting during our time there! Hopefully we will only be there two years! We were glad that it didn't seem nearly as bad as we thought it was going to be in Norfolk! Of course we haven't experienced a winter yet! While we were there we got to stay with our good friends Tally and Julie and their kiddos, Pat, Emma, and Eliza! We managed to get a few games of 42 in during our stay! Here is Kenan and Eliza riding in the wagon! They loved it! Kenan got croup while we were there which made house hunting fairly miserable for us all! When we were on our way home we also noticed he had a molar coming in! No wonder he was such a mess while we were there! He had another tooth pop through the following week!

We turned around on Friday after getting home on Wednesday and went to Orlando to see Garrett, Sarah, Sydney and Ethan! We had a great visit with them and played lots of Settlers of Catan! Unfortunately I forgot my camera!
So staying true to form we had a busy month of May!

2 comments:

lori said...

Yea! Welcome to the blogosphere! :) Hey, I read another friend's blog saying there's actually a site that will print and bind your blog into a book, so I guess it's highly possible that this could replace the baby book! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey old neighbor! I love your new blog!! Very cool... I saw you have a livefeed box. That is so neat to see who checks you out. I saw Kailua, HI and I was like "What's that all about?...oh that's me!" Your May looked like lots of fun! Where is your place in VA? VA Beach? Cheasapeak? We just may end up there after this tour. Har may be interested in MiniBoss on a carrier. Aloha!