Today at lunch we were talking with Kenan! Daddy got up to get something and Kenan said, "Daddy!" Of course we affirmed that he was right! So I asked, "Who am I?" To which he responded, "Momma!"
This happens pretty regularly around our house because when I got back from Texas he kept calling Goldie, Momma! While we were in Texas he always referred to my mother, much to her chagrin, as "Da'Dunn!" He would then grin like he had told a really funny joke! Of course, my dad loved it since that is his granddad name!
So the point of my story! Then I asked, "who are you?" He pointed to himself and said, "Kenan!" This is the first time he has said his name! Yea, he knows his name!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yea Kenan! I love the profile picture y'all have on the blog! I hope you enjoyed your time back in the Lone Star State and at the Bueno. :)
Btw, you've been tagged... check out my blog.
Post a Comment