
A little tradition has started with a few of the wives from the Ike where we get together on Sunday nights for dinner! None of us had really known each other before we started doing this but we all have one thing in common... our loved ones are on the Ike! This bond is strong enough to make us tight knit even though we hardly know each other! Being a military wife is very unique and no one really understands it like another military wife that has or is going through it, too! So last night we got together for the first time on this deployment! It was so much fun and the food was delicious! I am thankful to have met these wonderful ladies and I look forward to cultivating those friendships further! Thanks girls!


1 comment:
And I know for a fact that the guys miss you! By the way, the girl on the right is hot!
Post a Comment