E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kenan Turns Three

Kenan is so excited about his Lightning McQueen cake
Making the cake
The finished product
Woo hoo! A dinosaur!
This dinosaur is awesome
Sladen likes all the dinosaurs, too!
Ready to eat cake
Nana lighting the candles
YUM, cake!

Sunday was Kenan's birthday. For weeks he has been telling me that he wants a Lightning McQueen and Mater party. So we obliged. We didn't really do a party because his closest friends were out of town this month or moved. Plus we had some sickness in the house this week, too. However, Mrs. H and Brooke joined us for cake. Kenan loved the cake and I really had a good time decorating it. Kenan got some Zhu-zhu pets and dinosaurs. He has been playing with his new toys non-stop every since.

I cannot believe that he is three! Where has the time gone? I remember the day Kenan was born like yesterday. I remember vividly bringing him home from the hospital. He keeps me on my toes and challenges me every day. He is hilarious and keeps me laughing with the funny things he comes up with. He has quite an imagination. He is constantly deconstructing things and getting into stuff. He is definitely all boy. Thank you, Lord, for blessing us with Kenan. He is a joy to us!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

wow, I am seriously impressed with your cake making skills!

MLH said...

WOW! You have some mad cake-making skills :)