E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 9, 2010

Kenan's Pre-School Easter Party

Enjoying the goodies!
Sladen enjoying some goodies, too!
Yeah, I pretty much look good in anything that I eat!
Decorating the Easter basket
Bunny Ears
Hunting Eggs
Story Time
The class!

Kenan had his school party the Thursday before Easter. They had good treats to eat and got to decorate their own Easter baskets. Then they did an Easter egg hunt. The mom in charge originally told each child that he/she could ONLY pick up certain colored eggs (yeah right!). Then she changed it and said they could pick up whatever color but only a certain number of eggs. Kenan obviously got it in his head that he could only pick up a certain color egg. So off Kenan goes to find eggs. He would ONLY pick up the pink eggs. He would walk right pass eggs of any other color. He absolutely refused to pick up any other color. That started a whole downward spiral of his attitude. He moped and wouldn't participate in the other games they were doing. I'm not sure what the real issue was but I knew it was time for us to go. Oh how I love the terrible two's.

No comments: