E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 15, 2011

Jacksonville Bound





Saturday morning we went by the H's house for breakfast and goodbyes. It was bittersweet. It was great to hang out one last time but so sad to say goodbye. The H's became family during our time in Norfolk. God put us together for a reason and we were so blessed by them. I know I personally would not have survived this tour without them. They loved my children and my children loved them. Goldie and I learned so much under Mr. and Mrs. H's mentor-ship. We loved getting to know their children and I would be so honored if our boys turned out like any them. They are respectful, friendly, personable, and delightful to be around. Not to mention just outright fun. They are a wonderful family who showed us how serving and honoring God in all aspects truly pays off. We made a lot of memories together. I hope God brings us together again!

No comments: