We had a visit from Gregg, Angie, Josh and Jacob on their way to Disney World. They were our friends at Texas A&M. Gregg was one of the first people I met while at A&M and we remained friends all through college. On a side note, I almost flunked my first semester at A&M because I was helping campaign for Gregg when he was running for yell leader! Ha, ha! It wasn't really because of that but that is what I have always said. Goldie and I went to their wedding. We have kept in contact via Facebook and Christmas cards over the years but we have not seen them since we started our Navy adventure. It was so great to see them and catch up. I wish we lived closer because I am sure Angie and I could compare stories of raising boys. She is a few years ahead of me so I am sure I could learn a few things from her. The boys had a blast playing with Josh and Jacob and Kenan cried he was so sad when they left. I hope it won't be so long until we see them again! Thank you for fitting in time to stop by for a visit!
Friday, August 19, 2011
The Nichols Visit
We had a visit from Gregg, Angie, Josh and Jacob on their way to Disney World. They were our friends at Texas A&M. Gregg was one of the first people I met while at A&M and we remained friends all through college. On a side note, I almost flunked my first semester at A&M because I was helping campaign for Gregg when he was running for yell leader! Ha, ha! It wasn't really because of that but that is what I have always said. Goldie and I went to their wedding. We have kept in contact via Facebook and Christmas cards over the years but we have not seen them since we started our Navy adventure. It was so great to see them and catch up. I wish we lived closer because I am sure Angie and I could compare stories of raising boys. She is a few years ahead of me so I am sure I could learn a few things from her. The boys had a blast playing with Josh and Jacob and Kenan cried he was so sad when they left. I hope it won't be so long until we see them again! Thank you for fitting in time to stop by for a visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment