E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Camaro

The Camaro finally looks like a car again! Goldie had torn it up to restore it and then the guy that was helping had to move! So the car was in a million pieces and didn't even look like any car you would recognize!

Well, Goldie went to pick it up today after all the body work and paint had been done! It looks awesome! Now we are just waiting for the convertible top to be put on! Hopefully it will all be done by the time we move at the end of the month!












3 comments:

MLH said...

Michael is so jealous he can hardly see straight!! The car looks amazing :)

Anonymous said...

Finally!!!! It looks amazing! I can't wait to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!

Call me...I have tried calling all weekend. Need info about what to bring.