E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Crazy Bird

Today I was chilling at my neighbors house watching a movie while Kenan napped. I heard this big thud on the Florida room window. I just assumed that the kids from the house behind Marcy's had thrown a ball or something that hit the window. A little later I went to let the dogs out and laying on the ground was a dead bird. So, what I think happened is the bird flew SMACK into the window which was his/her demise! So much for natural selection! You can't even make stuff up that good! It reminded me of the Windex commercial with the birds if you have seen it. Marcy, your windows must be really clean! Goldie disposed of the bird in Mrs. Haversham's yard! I didn't think about it until after we got rid of it that I should have taken a picture so I would have proof! Oh well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. just saw your blog and wanted to say hi! I'll email you soon; best wishes to you all in your new home!!neal and danielle