E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Goose Egg

So last night was a usual night! We were just hanging out playing with Kenan! He was in a good mood playing chase with Goldie and laughing! Well, he lost his balance and fell right into the corner of the wall! He started crying that cry that no sound comes out! We knew that he hit it pretty hard! Well, almost immediately this huge goose egg popped up! I have never seen one this big ever! He didn't cry for very long until we tried to apply ice! He hated that! Nevertheless we held him down and iced it! By the time he went to bed it was a little smaller but still pretty big! We had originally planned on going to Target but chose to stay home after the incident! I could just see somebody calling DCF on us! He has a big bruise this morning with a little bump!


This is what the bruise looks like this afternoon! Poor little guy!



2 comments:

rhesa said...

Oh poor little guy...those are some big crocodile tears too. Did mommy panick or are you past that stage yet? He looks a lot like Blake in these pictures too.

Darby Basham Brown said...

He is still just, adorable, even with a Bo-Bo! Hope all is well with yall! We send our prayers for your newest addition! We can't wait to hear the gender! Keep in touch, I just love that I found your blog!