




Since I was actually dressed and had makeup on I decided to take some belly pictures! I am 23 weeks and 3 days pregnant! It seems as if I just all of the sudden popped! For the longest time you couldn't even tell I was pregnant and I wasn't gaining all that much weight! Well, let me be sure to inform you that I have made up for that!
We had a sonogram done a week ago to measure all the anatomy! We decided to keep this one's sex a surprise again! It is too much fun not knowing! Well, after the sonogram we walked out and Goldie and I looked at each other and said, "I know what it is!" He said, "It's a girl!" while I was saying, "It's a boy!" So does that help any of you out? Us either!
I did finally buy a pregnancy calendar! I kept up with one while I was pregnant with Kenan and I figured I should probably do it again! Plus I don't remember much from being pregnant before! I thought I would never forget but sure enough I did! So I am trying to be better about keeping track!


1 comment:
I putting my vote in for "it's a boy" I think you've got the basketball belly going again!!
Here are some of my name choices- feel free to use any or all of them! ;)
1.Dane
2.Graham
3.Cullen
4.Callen
5.Oliver
6.Maxton
7.Landon
8.Grafton
9.Crew
10.Nolan
11.Hudson
12.Dalton
13.Davis
14.Harrison
15.Zane
16.Duncan
17.Cohen
18.Gunnar
19.Bryan Junior (you can call him BJ!!)
20.Barack (or Obama)
My faves are #4, 6, 9, 15, and 20.
Let me know what you pick.
~Sarah (I know I'm signed in as Garrett!)
Post a Comment