E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 7, 2008

Already...

I talked to Goldie this morning at around 1030 and everything was fine! They were pulling up the brow, while we were talking, getting ready to go out yet again! Have I mentioned how much I love the boat? Well, I'll save that for another day! So at noon I start preparing lunch and I turn on the faucet and absolutely NO water! Are you kidding me? Did I pay the bill? Are my neighbors without water, too? Or is it just me? I finally called and found out that a water main in our neighborhood is broken! She said they expect it to be back on sometime around 1400! As far as I know Goldie hasn't even pulled out of the dock yet and things are already starting to go wrong! Let's just hope that this is all that happens during this underway period!

No comments: