


We finally got new bedroom furniture! When we moved this time I told Goldie we should just leave our old furniture and start new! My parents and Goldie's parents had given us some furniture when we married that we used in our bedroom for over nine years! Obviously it didn't match so while Goldie was on his first deployment I stripped it all down and painted it black so it would match! I also changed all the hardware to match! It looked pretty good but after a few years the paint was starting to chip away and I was ready for a change! Plus we had never had a headboard or footboard for our bed! We kept saying we were going to get new furniture but something else always came up! Getting rid of furniture and living out of suitcases for 6 weeks is great incentive to get out and get some! We went to many different furniture stores but kept coming back to this set that we saw several years ago in Jax! Nothing compared to it my mind but it was a little more expensive than I wanted to go! You know they say three military moves equals a fire! Well, long story short we ended up special ordering it and getting a great deal, too! The Lord always seems to bless our patience by providing unbelievable deals! Thank you, Lord! We now have our furniture set and we also got new bedding! I still need curtains which hopefully we will be getting shortly! I love our new bedroom!


No comments:
Post a Comment