
The countdown begins! Goldie left for five months on Saturday! However, he had to be at the boat on Friday! Unfortunately baby #2 decided not to come before Goldie left which made for a very emotional goodbye... for me anyway! However, I am glad that the goodbye is over and I can start counting down to when Goldie returns!
I am sure you are wondering what kind of conditions Goldie is living in while underway so I am posting pictures! Kenan and I were able to go visit Goldie one evening while he was on duty! Last week he was able to take my parents and give them the grand tour of the boat, also! So here are the pictures that we took!
































3 comments:
Know that we're thinking and praying for all of you!! If you need anything - even though we're across the world - we'll try to help out. The pics are great - its neat to see how he's going to be living for the next 5 months!
Thank you for all the pictures. We will be praying or you and Goldie. The countdown is on for the baby and Goldie to return home!
The pictures of my room make it look bigger than it is! Just ask my roommate!
Post a Comment